On 14 September ZOPO has launched its new Multi Function Fingerprint Scanner Smartphone Named “ ZOPO Color F1 “ in Indian Market at just price tag INR 8990. The phone can control multi function with Fingerprint Scanner like Camera, Gallery, Music, Video, app lock and as well as Launcher control.
The ZOPO Color F1 Smartphone packed 5.5-inch IPS HD display screen with set resolution of 1920*720 pixels. It is powered by a Quad core MT6580 processor along 1GB of RAM. It also has 16GB internal storage and expandable up to 64GB storage with MicroSD card slots.
Camera Features wise, The Color F1 Smartphone supports 8-megapixel back AF camera with LED flash and 2-megapixel front facing camera for taking selfies. The phone supports Dual SIM card slots with 3G and 2G Networks.
Other Features wise, It has 153*77.8*8.5mm body dimensions with 2300mAh battery power. The ZOPO Color F1 Smartphone also supports floating video integration, which mean now you can watch a video while working on another app.
Key Features of ZOPO Color F1
– You can use fingerprint scanner for taking selfies as you wish.
– You can use Fingerprint scanner for change music tracks.
– You can use Fingerprint scanner for change video control.
– You can use Fingerprint scanner for change launcher control.
– Multi-Account Application
– Floating Video Integration
– Barcode & QR code scanner
Quick specifications of ZOPO Color F1
– Display: 5.5-inch with 2.5D Curved (1280*720 pixels) HD IPS
– OS: Android v6.0 Marshmallow
– Camera: 8MP back, 2MP front
– CPU: MT6580 Quad-core CPU
– Storage: 16GB ROM, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
– RAM: 1GB
– Battery: 2300mAh
– SIM: Dual SIM
– Connectivity: 3G, 2G, wifi, Bluetooth, GPS