Most awaited smartphones Moto Z and Moto Z Play are now launched by Lenovo Motorola in India. The event was scheduled at New Delhi where company has launched these two smartphone along with the Moto Mods. Both phones were introduced at Lenovo Tech World 2016 back in June this year. Moto Z has a price tag of Rs. 39999 whereas Moto Z Play is priced at Rs. 24999.
Moto Z: The World’s Thinnest Premium Smartphone
The Moto Z has a 5.5” Quad HD AMOLED display. It is powered by Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 820 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. It is durable yet razor thin – just 5.2 mm and company claims it is the world’s thinnest premium smartphone ever. It has 64 GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 2TB.
Camera wise, it has 13MP primary camera and f1.8 aperture with optical image stabilization and laser autofocus. The selfie shooter is 5MP camera with an extra front flash and a wide angle lens,
The fingerprint reader in Moto Z is super responsive and quick. There is a 2600 mAh battery that gives up to 24 hours of battery life. With Moto Mods, you can get up to 7 hours of power in just 15 minutes.
The Moto Z comes with water-repellant coating and keeps you protected from rain. However, it is not fully water resistant.
Moto Z specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.2GHz
- Adreno 530 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 13-megapixels rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, Laser Autofocus, 1.12um pixel, f/1.8 aperture
- 5-megapixels front camera, f/2.2 aperture, Wide-Angle lens
- 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM, 4G LTE (Cat 9), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) with MIMO, NFC, Fingerprint sensor
- 2600mAh battery with Turbo charging
Moto Z Play: Ultimate Battery
The Moto Z Play has the Moto’s longest lasting smartphone battery ever. It is powered by Octa-core processor clocked at 2.0 GHz with Adreno 506 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The phone runs on Android 6.0.1 marshmallow.
The phone has 5.5” 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass protection. Camera wise, it has a 16 megapixels primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, laser autofocus, and PDAF. It has same 5 megapixels front camera with LED flash.
The phone also comes with Fingerprint scanner. It is packed with 3510mAh battery with Turbo charging.
Moto Z Play specifications
- Single Nano-SIM / Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2GHz with Adreno 506 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 3GB RAM
- 16-megapixels rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser Autofocus, PDAF, 1.3um pixel, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-megapixels front camera, Wide-Angle lens, LED flash
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C port,
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3510mAh battery with Turbo charging
Moto ModsTM: Transform your smartphone into an entirely new device
Both smartphones feature Moto Mods connector at the back. Moto Mods magnetically attach to Moto Z and Moto Z play. Various Moto Mods will also be available in India including speaker, camera, battery and projector.
Whenever your battery is low, you can addIncipio offGRIDtm Power Pack that instantly adds up to 20 hours of life to your phone. And there are other Mods with which you can enhance your phone as well.
Moto Z and Moto Z Play will be available exclusively on Amazon.in and Flipkart starting 11:59 pm, 17th October. You can get discount if you purchase Mods along with the phone, check price table below. Also, one Style Shell will be come within the box as a free component.
|Moto Mods||Pricing||Bundle pricing:|
|JBL® SoundBoost Speaker||INR 6999||INR 5999|
|Hasselblad True Zoom Camera||NR 19999||NR 14999|
|Instashare Projector||INR 19999||INR 15999|
|Incipio offGRIDtm Power Pack||INR 5999||INR 4999|
Wood and ballistic nylon
Pictures of Moto Z Play