Hyve Pryme which is first flagship Deca-core smartphone by the Hyve Mobility has been launched in India. This is the first Indian brand to introduce a smartphone powered by MediaTek’s flagship Helio X20 processor. The phone has a Pure Andriod and ensure all the devices are CTS complaint. Moreover, the company is taking initiative in bringing patented technologies to the customer like Touch2Call™.
The phone is packed with a 5.7-inch 1080p 2.5D arc class curved display. Pryme is powered by Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor clocked at 2.3GHz with Mali-T880MP4 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Camera wise, it has 13-megapixel primary camera with dual LED flash and if we talk about the selfie shooter, it has an 8-megapixel camera that also has LED flash.
The phone has metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back with Touch2Call. Storage wise, it has a 4GB RAM for seamless multitasking & enhanced performance and 32GB internal memory ensures availability of ample storage space. The phone has exFAT file system for seamless Micro SD card usage across platforms. It supports up to 200GB of external storage.
As mentioned above, the Touch2Call™ fingerprint dialing which enables quick and easy one-touch dialing for favourite numbers.
Connectivity wise, it has dual SIM 4G/3G with pan India coverage with VoLTE and IR Blaster for remotely controlling devices with your choice of 3rd party app from the Google Play Store. You can use USB-C with Fast charge.
The phone is packed with 3500mAh TruLife™ battery.
Specification of Hyve Pryme
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 2.3GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 4GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- 13MP primary camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 79.9 x 8.35mm; Weight: 188g
The Hyve Pryme will be available in gold color and it has a price tag of Rs. 17,999. The phone will be available exclusively from Amazon and it can be pre-booked from November 20.