Lenovo PHAB 2 which was introduced in the Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco is now launched by Lenovo in India. Today, Lenovo has launched its new device Lenovo Phab 2. This was introduced back in June. The phablet has 6.4-inch display which is quite similar to the PHAB 2 Plus. The only difference seems to be that this uses a 720p panel instead of a 1080p display.
Moreover, the Lenovo Phab 2 doesn’t have dual rear cameras and fingerprint sensor. This phone has 6.4-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display. It is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor clocked at 1.3GHz with Mali-T720 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI. The phone is packed with 3GB RAM and it has a 32GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD.
This is a Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + micro / microSD). Camera wise, it has 13MP primary camera with LED Flash, PDAF. It has a 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens. The phone is 4G VoLTE enabled and it has other connectivity option like WiFi 802.11 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It also has a feature which was in Lenovo PHAB plus i.e. Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation. The phone has got a 4050mAh battery.
Lenovo PHAB 2 specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + micro / microSD)
- 6.4-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- Quad-core MediaTek MT8735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU clocked at 1.3GHz
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 88.5x175x5.5 mm-9.6m
- 4050mAh battery
- Weight: 225g
It will be available in Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey colors. It has a price tag of Rs. 11,999. You can buy this new Lenovo PHAB 2 exclusively on Flipkart starting from December 9th.