A record-breaking announcement is done by the Flipkart regarding the response of latest Lenovo’s K series smartphone. Recently, Lenovo has launched its new smartphone Lenovo K6 Power with 4000mAh battery. The phone has a price tag of Rs 9,999.
According to the facts, the K-series smartphones which gave Lenovo its No. 1 online position in India is retailed exclusively on Flipkart.
More than 1000 units were reported sold every minute after the sale went live. Not only this, the product was out of stock within 45 minutes after launch.
Mr. Ajay Yadav, VP-Mobiles, Flipkart, commenting on the success, said:
‘With the launch of K-series in India, Lenovo continues to be one of the most preferred brands among our customers…’
“We are now working over-time to ensure stocks are back. Also, we are planning a bigger comeback in the next sale scheduled on 13th Dec 2016 from 12 noon onwards”, he added further.
Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director, Lenovo Mobile Business Group, India, said:
“We are overwhelmed with the response and it’s a testament to Lenovo’s consumer centric approach. The K Series is one of our star performers and connects very well with the youth and Lenovo K6 Power has taken the popularity further ahead…”
Specifications of Lenovo K6 Power
- 5 inch Full HD display (1920*1080) resolution and 441 ppi
- Dolby Atmos sound and refined audio output
- Use TheaterMax headset with this phone
- 13 MP primary camera powered by Sony IMX258 with Exmor RS™
- 8MP front camera for selfie lovers
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 430 Octa Core 1.4GHz Processor with Adreno 505 450MHz
- Android™ Marshmallow
- Full metal body
- 3GB RAM and 32GB built-in memory, expanded by up to 128GB via microSD card
- 4000 mAh battery
- Fingerprint Scanner
Over 1.3 million unique customers visited the product page of K6 Power and close to half a million consumers’ evinced interest for the product before the sale. You can purchase the Lenovo K6 Power (Gold, 32 GB)