Kodak HD LED TV finally made debut in the offline market in Gujarat. As per the reports of Consumer Electronics & Appliances Manufacturers’ Association (CEAMA) approximately, 14.5 million TV sets were sold in India in 2015. As you know people generally look for LED and LCDs TVs, almost 12 million LCDs and LEDs were sold in 2015. In past 5 years, sales of LCD and LED TV sets have grown 28% annually.
Commenting on the development, Mr. Avneet Singh Marwah, Director, SPPL said:
“The strong traction KODAK HD LED TV has received in the past six months is a testament of our confidence of leveraging Kodak’s brand legacy and revitalizing its brand recall in the minds of customers across India.
The brand was launched on online e-commerce channels to ensure immediate brand visibility and as a next step we have made our offline retail debut in Gujarat with over 400 retail selling points. We aim to capture a market share of about 10 % in Gujarat by 2020… We are optimistic that our offline sales numbers will challenge our online sales numbers and hope to achieve a sales ratio of 50:50 (offline: online) by 2020.”
The KODAK HD LED TV brand was launched by SPPL in India in August 2016. There are five HD LED TVs varying over a range of 32, 40 and 50 inches. We have already shared the online links of different LEDs TVs on Diwali Offer: Buy Kodak HD LED TV 32 inch on Shopclues for Rs. 11999 .
1) Kodak 32-inch HD X900S: It comes with 250 Nits panel and Samsung panel, supports USB to USB copying. There are in-built games as well.
2) Kodak 32 HDXSMART: This Smart LED comes with a glass cabinet, 4GB flash storage and 512MB memory.
3) Kodak 40 FHDXSMART: It has 300 Nits Samsung panel, 4GB flash storage, 512MB memory and supports USB to USB copy.
4) Kodak 40 FHDX900S: It has in-built games and which features 300 Nits Samsung panel.
5) KODAK 50FHDXSMART 50 inches: This device has the same features as 40 FHDXSMART, however, the screen size is big.