OPPO F3 Plus is launched by the OPPO and it is an addition to the ‘F Series’. Yes, the F3 Plus is a selfie-focused smartphone and it is known as Selfie expert as it has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with 1/3.1-inch sensor and f/2.0 aperture along with an 8-megapixel secondary front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens for capturing better group selfies. The smartphone is packed with a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture. It has Sony IMX398 sensor and dual phase detection autofocus (PDAF) technology.
The phone has a 6-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0 on top. It is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU. Storage wise, it has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
It has a hybrid dual SIM slot and a unibody metal design. The fingerprint sensor is embedded into the home button and the company claims that it is water resistant. The phone has a really good battery i.e. 4000mAh with VOOC Flash Charge.
OPPO F3 Plus Specifications
- 6-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 16MP front-facing camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture and secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1/2.8″ Sony IMX398 sensor, Dual Focus PDAF, 6P lens, dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
If we talk about the price, it OPPO F3 Plus has a price tag of Rs. 30,990. It will be available in Gold and Black colors. The sale will start on April 1st, both online and offline across India. We believe that price is a little bit high. What do you think?