Samsung has announced its new flagship device called “ Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) “. It’s an edition of Samsung Galaxy A8 that was set up in china last month. As we all know Samsung Galaxy A9 pro supports a 6.4 – Inch 2.5D curved glass LED with Full HD regulation (2340 x 1080 pixels) + Infinity -O display screen.
The phone is powered by Hexa 1.7GHz + Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 CPU with Adreno 616 GPU and 6GB RAM. It has 128GB internal storage and expandable up to 512GB storage via MicroSD card. The phone offer you dual SIM slot, Android 8.1 Oreo, triple rear cameras and 24 – megapixel front camera.
The Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) supports fast charging with 34,00mAh battery power and it has mounted fingerprint scanner on the back site and a glass back.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) Smartphone will be Available in Korea from 28th Feb 2019 with price tag in Korean won 599,500 (533$ / 37,890 INR more or less). It will come in three different colors Green, Gray and Blue.
Quick Specification of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019)
- 6.4 – Inch 2.5D curved glass LED with Full HD regulation (2340 x 1080 pixels) + Infinity -O display screen
- Hexa 1.7GHz + Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 CPU and Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform processor
- 24 Megapixel back camera with LED Flash
- 10 Megapixel telephoto lens
- 5 Megapixel depth camera
- rear camera packed f/1.7 aperture
- Telephoto lens packed f/2.4 aperture
- depth camera packed f/2.2 aperture
- it’s run on Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- It also supports Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v5, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), GPS + GLONASS, 3,400mAh battery with adaptive fast charging